The Board of Zoning Appeals handles Zoning Code variance requests such as building size, setback and sign size requirements. The Board of Zoning Appeals hears and determines applications for variances from the provisions of the zoning ordinances and resolutions, in harmony with the intent and purposes of the legislation. The Board of Zoning Appeals also hears and determines appeals from any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by City Staff charged with the enforcement or application of the zoning ordinances and resolutions. The Board of Zoning Appeals was established by the City Charter.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at City Hall once a month on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM.
|Board of Zoning Appeals Membership||Term Expires|
|Jeffrey Moorman, Chair||01/31/2020|
|Don Stewart, Vice Chair||01/31/2019|
- AgendaQuick Searchable Database of Agendas, Packets, Minutes and Audio/Video
- Board and Commission Academy Handbook
- Board of Zoning Appeals Agendas and Minutes 2007-2010
- 2017 Schedule
- Board of Zoning Appeals Application for Hearing
- Checklist for BZA Application