The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board solicits input from all water and sewer system users and relays their input to the City Council. The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board assists City Staff in making recommendations as to the hiring of a utility management firm and develops long-range plans for the improvement of the system. The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board also reviews, recommends, and advises the City Council on matters relating to:
- management, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater systems and properties
- quality of water delivered to customers
- rates to be charges for water and sewer service
- customer billings and other elements of customer service
- capital improvements
- policies to govern the operation of the water and sewer systems
The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board also hears initial appeals by customers related to billing or services. The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board was established by City Council legislation.
The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board meets bi-monthly on odd numbered months on the third Monday at 6:00 PM in the Police Community Room at the Huber Heights Police Building at 6121 Taylorsville Road, Huber Heights, Ohio.
|Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board Membership||Term Expires|
|Ann Robinson, Chair||01/01/2018|
For more information, contact the Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board staff liaison, Russ Bergman, City Engineer, at (937) 233-1423.