Huber Heights, Ohio is the Region’s best kept secret! We are a community that offers significant business opportunities and a reasonable cost of living. Today, Huber Heights offers abundant recreational and cultural amenities. Huber Heights is a vibrant and exciting community that welcomes new residents, new businesses and visitors. The City of Huber Heights is strategically located in the Miami Valley Region just minutes away from Wright Patterson Air Force Base, the I-70 and I-75 interchange, and, I-675.
Also just minutes away from the “Crossroads of America” (the I-70 & I-75 interchange). Interstate 70 and the Crossroads of America have undergone extensive renovations to widen lanes and improve traffic flow. State Routes 4, 235 and historic State Route 40 are all within the City’s limits. State Routes 201 and 202 cross right through our city.
Within a 5 hour drive 60% of the combined US and Canadian population (125 million people) can be reached from Huber Heights.
We invite you to take a closer look and join us as we move toward the future.
- Business Incentives
- Business List- PDF List of all Businesses
- Business List- Excel Spreadsheet of all Businesses
- Business Resources
- Commercial & Retail Venues, Shovel Ready Sites
- North Park Phase II Land for Sale
- Commercial and Residential Accomplishments 2008-2015
- JobsOhio- Link to the State of Ohio's website
- Map of TIF and CRA Districts
- Starting a New Business
- The Heights- a destination master planned mixed use development
- Workforce Development