The Division of Engineering's staff of professional engineers, engineering technicians, inspectors, and administrative staff are responsible for the design and construction of city-initiated public development projects. The Division also oversees bidding of City Projects and provides development review services and permitting. The Division ensures that requirements are met for traffic impacts, sewers, drainage, water, street lighting, and the annual sidewalk and street program.
Scheduling inspections for concrete work in the right-of-way: Call 937-237-5810 to schedule an inspection. A 24-hour notice is required.
- Forms Inspection - After forms are placed, BEFORE concrete is poured.
- FINAL Inspection - 10-14 days AFTER WORK IS COMPLETE and area is COMPLETELY RESTORED.
- Engineering Fees
- General Notes
- Engineering Forms
- Projects - Underway/Upcoming
- Road Construction Updates
- Bonded Concrete Contractor List
- Standard Engineering Construction Drawings, Specifications, & Details
- Specifications for Driveways, Approaches, Sidewalks, & Curbs
- Traffic Volume Map
- Tri-Cities Authority Sanitary Sewer Overflow Annual Report-2017