Huber Heights, Ohio is the Region’s best kept secret! We are a community that offers significant business opportunities and a reasonable cost of living. Today, Huber Heights offers abundant recreational and cultural amenities. Huber Heights is a vibrant and exciting community that welcomes new residents, new businesses and visitors. The City of Huber Heights is strategically located in the Miami Valley Region just minutes away from Wright Patterson Air Force Base, the I-70 and I-75 interchange, and, I-675.
We invite you to take a closer look and join us as we move toward the future.
Visit the official Economic Development website for Huber Heights at http://www.economicdevelopmenthhoh.com/
- Business Incentives
- Business List- Map of Businesses in Huber Heights
- Business Resources
- Commercial & Retail Venues, Shovel Ready Sites
- Industry Strengths
- Aerial view of Huber Heights
- JobsOhio- Link to the State of Ohio's website
- Market Location
- Redevelopment Opportunities
- Starting a New Business
- The Heights- a destination master planned mixed use development
- Transportation Network
- Workforce Development