Who is required to file a Huber Heights Tax Return?

All Huber Heights residents, 18 years of age or older, are required to file returns annually. Non-residents are required to file only when they earn income within the City of Huber Heights which is not fully withheld upon or have a business or rental property in the City.  Every business located in or performing services in the City is required to file annual returns. All returns are required regardless of the amount of income received or losses incurred.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Huber Heights tax rate?
2. Who is required to file a Huber Heights Tax Return?
3. When is my Huber Heights Tax Return due?
4. I am under the age of 18, but working. Do I have to file a return?
5. I am retired. Do I have to pay taxes?
6. I am a college student and live away from Huber Heights while attending school. Do I have to file a return?
7. Can my spouse and I file a joint tax return?
8. What documents do I have to attach to my return?
9. I live in Huber Heights, but my employer does not withhold city tax. Can I pay all of my Huber Heights tax when I file my return?
10. I have only lived in Huber Heights for a few months. What do I have to do?
11. Was the city income road tax that was voted in many years ago, temporary?