Can my spouse and I file a joint tax return?

For tax years 2008 and forward, you can file jointly with your spouse or individually. For tax years 2007 and prior, the City of Huber Heights required individual filing only. The format of the Huber Heights tax return form for tax years 2007 and prior provides you with the ability to both use the same form, but your and your spouse’s incomes are not combined. Review our Income Tax section (such as previous years income tax forms) for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Huber Heights tax rate?
2. Who is required to file a Huber Heights Tax Return?
3. When is my Huber Heights Tax Return due?
4. I am under the age of 18, but working. Do I have to file a return?
5. I am retired. Do I have to pay taxes?
6. I am a college student and live away from Huber Heights while attending school. Do I have to file a return?
7. Can my spouse and I file a joint tax return?
8. What documents do I have to attach to my return?
9. I live in Huber Heights, but my employer does not withhold city tax. Can I pay all of my Huber Heights tax when I file my return?
10. I have only lived in Huber Heights for a few months. What do I have to do?
11. Was the city income road tax that was voted in many years ago, temporary?