What documents do I have to attach to my return?

Documentation is required to support all income, credits and adjustments shown on your city return. The specific forms needed will vary, depending on each taxpayer’s situation.

Examples of necessary forms, if applicable:

  • 1099s
  • Documentation to support part year residency
  • Fed Form 1065, 1120 or 1120-S and supporting schedules
  • Fed Schedule C, E, K, or K-1
  • Form 2106 and Fed Schedule A
  • Page 1 and 2 of Fed Form 4797
  • Completed Federal 1040
  • W-2s (showing Federal, Medicare and Local wage amounts and amount of city tax withheld for all cities)

Show All Answers

1. What is the Huber Heights tax rate?
2. Who is required to file a Huber Heights Tax Return?
3. When is my Huber Heights Tax Return due?
4. I am under the age of 18, but working. Do I have to file a return?
5. I am retired. Do I have to pay taxes?
6. I am a college student and live away from Huber Heights while attending school. Do I have to file a return?
7. Can my spouse and I file a joint tax return?
8. What documents do I have to attach to my return?
9. I live in Huber Heights, but my employer does not withhold city tax. Can I pay all of my Huber Heights tax when I file my return?
10. I have only lived in Huber Heights for a few months. What do I have to do?
11. Was the city income road tax that was voted in many years ago, temporary?