What should I do if I need to turn off the water to my house?

Every home is equipped with a shut off valve that allows you to turn the water off inside your home. It is wise to locate that valve in case of an emergency. In most "Huber Homes," the main valve is located in the utility room, next to the water heater. It is the valve closest to the floor. (If you need assistance locating the valve, call SUEZ and schedule an appointment with a service representative to help locate the valve. There is no charge for this service.) Turning the valve clockwise should completely turn off the water inside your home. If there is no valve in this location of your home, please check with a plumber or a previous owner to find out the location of the shut off valve in your home. If you need an emergency shutoff, call SUEZ at 937-233-3292, 24 hours a day.

Show All Answers

1. Need to report a WATER MAIN BREAK?
2. Water Softening – Water Softeners
3. What is the hardness of the water?
4. What should I do if my water is discolored?
5. Why does my water smell like rotten eggs?
6. Why does my water taste or smell of chlorine?
7. My water bill is much higher this month than last, what is going on?
8. Why is my water pressure SUDDENLY low?
9. What should I do if I need to turn off the water to my house?
10. What should I do if the sewer is backing up into my house?
11. What do I do if all of my drains won’t drain?
12. Why does my drinking water look foamy or cloudy sometimes?