Please review our City Code for parking. If you have a specific vehicle you can discuss with the Huber Heights Police Department. View the City Code of Huber Heights.
Code - 351.17 PROHIBITED PARKING OF LARGE VEHICLES
(a) No person shall park or let stand upon a street any motor vehicle that exceeds any one of the following measurements: twenty feet in length, seven feet in width, or seven feet in height. All such measurements shall include any load being carried on the vehicle.
(b) This section shall not apply to the following:
(1) A public safety vehicle being used in the performance of duties.
(2) A vehicle owned by this City, by Montgomery or Miami Counties, or by the State of Ohio, or any vehicle being used as part of any public installation, construction or maintenance work.
(3) A vehicle stopped for the purpose of loading or unloading goods, merchandise or passengers, or while its operator is actually engaged in a commercial service call.
(4) A vehicle parked temporarily (twenty-four hours or less) due to its being disabled. (See Section 351.14 for restrictions against parking of any disabled vehicle, large or small, for more than twenty-four hours.)
(5) Parking that is necessary in connection with construction, development or repair work for which any required permits have been obtained.
(Ord. 87-0-234. Passed 4-20-87.)
(6) Recreational vehicles parked for purposes of loading, unloading and related activities for up to eight hours in any twenty-four hour period.
(Ord. 88-0-300. Passed 5-2-88.)