Need to report a WATER MAIN BREAK?

If you find a water main break after hours just call our office number.  That same  number is used regardless of the time of day 937-233-3292.  After office hours an answering service will answer and they will forward your concern to the technician that is ON CALL.  If needed, the technician will return your call from a work mobile phone.  The phone number the technician calls from will show up as "restricted" on your caller ID.  Please be sure to answer the phone if you are expecting a return call.  After hours, this number is only meant to report immediate issues/emergencies such as a suspected water main break. 

Show All Answers

1. Need to report a WATER MAIN BREAK?
2. Water Softening – Water Softeners
3. What is the hardness of the water?
4. What should I do if my water is discolored?
5. Why does my water smell like rotten eggs?
6. Why does my water taste or smell of chlorine?
7. My water bill is much higher this month than last, what is going on?
8. Why is my water pressure SUDDENLY low?
9. What should I do if I need to turn off the water to my house?
10. What should I do if the sewer is backing up into my house?
11. What do I do if all of my drains won’t drain?
12. Why does my drinking water look foamy or cloudy sometimes?